If you encounter an issue with a very low frame rate after installing update 0.12.12.30, we recommend you following these steps:
1. Check if the monitor is connected to the integrated graphics card.
2. Close all running programs.
3. Install Display Driver Uninstaller: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
4. Launch the installed program.
5. In the Options window that appears, clear all the checkboxes except those in the "NVidia Specific Options" section.
6. The checkboxes in the "NVidia Specific Options" section should be left as is: all except Remove PhysX are highlighted.
7. Click "Close" in the "Options" window.
8. In the main program window choose "GPU" in the "Select device type" line.
9. In the line "Select device" select "NVidia".
10. Press "Clean and restart" button.
11. Wait until the program finishes. The program will automatically restart your computer upon completion.