If you faced the "Failed to install BattleEye" error, then follow this instruction:
1. You need to set full rights for the current user (folder properties, Security tab) for the game folder and the launcher folder. Also temporarily disable all antivirus and protection programs, such as Windows Defender, or add the launcher and the game to the white list.
2. Try manually updating the anti-cheat:
- From the game folder, start the removal of the anti-cheat \BattlEye\Uninstall_BattlEye.
- Open the path on the system drive "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye" and delete this folder.
- Start the installation of the anti-cheat \BattlEye\Install_BattlEye.