If the application shuts displaying error0xc0000005, you can fix it by doing one of the following:
1. Reinstall DirectX using web installer.
2. Launch the registry cleaner program — the error may be caused by the errors in the registry.
3. Ensure the Launcher application has been added to the antivirus program’s exception list.
4. If you haven’t installed an antivirus program on your PC, the error may be caused by virus. Please use Dr.Web CureIt! free utility.
5. Revise the RAM modules: ensure there is permissible amount of RAM on your computer. If you inserted new module recently please replace it and check if the error remains. The random access memory may also be checked by using MemTest86 program.
6. The error may also be caused by incorrectly installed augmentative devices. Try to run the application under another Windows profile.