We present the Escape from Tarkov 0.12.12.15.17861 technical update.
List of fixes:
- Scavs, Raiders and Rogues are no longer aggressive to Player Scavs if they kill a PMC;
- Fixed possible breach of rain animations inside buildings on Customs, Reserve, Shoreline and Lighthouse;
- Fixed one of the possible reasons of missing of visual and sound effects of grenades explosions;
- Fixed the behavior of Raiders when one of them is killed by a Player;
- Fixed the Reshala’s logic of medicine usage;
- Fixed the reaction of bots to smoke grenades;
- Fixed the incorrect display of adjustable magnification while using Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-12x50;
- Fixed unnatural hand position during the animation of reloading of MP-443 Grach;
- Scavs, Raiders and Rogues will no longer take positions close to players when engaging them;
- Fixed animations freezes of Character in loading into the raid screen, on the Character page, in the Ragman’s Service tab and the statistics page after the raid when Chiappa Rhino is equipped;
- Fixed the significant damage reduction when shooting through Terragroup tarps.