We have installed an update containing several fixes and changes.
- Decreased possible performance drops on the Flea Market, presets, handbook, stash, skills, and tasks screens;
- Various client optimizations.
List of changes:
- Now, when transferring a container needed to complete a task/craft/zone construction in the Hideout, you can only hand over an empty container. When trying to transfer a non-empty container, you will receive a notification saying “You can't hand over a container with items inside”;
- Changed the conditions under which Scav bots took a prone position when engaging a player;
- Added new sounds for SCAR-L, different from SCAR-H.
List of fixes:
- Fixed an issue due to which shotguns were not dealing damage;
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading into a raid as a Scav;
- Bots can phrase about other Scavs’ dead bodies again;
- Fixed the possibility of rain appearing indoors;
- Added missing sounds in third person for characters falling from a height/ledge;
- Scavs no longer slide in place when changing position;
- Bots no longer walk through the train on the Lighthouse location;
- Bots now equip found weapons on their back instead of putting them in the backpack;
- Keys listed on Flea Market now display durability again;
- Spamming the Caps Lock key while moving no longer lets you move almost silently without a significant slowdown;
- Player uphill movement now looks smooth again in third person;
- Fixed the ability to become invisible while using an AGS grenade launcher as a Scav;
- Fixed the ability to look through the bunker walls on the Reserve location;
- SJ6 TGLabs stimulant now correctly increases maximum stamina again.