We have installed an update containing several bug fixes and changes.
- Various client optimizations.
List of fixes:
- Fixed incorrect grenade explosion sound when throwing it from indoors to outdoors;
- Tactical fleece beanie no longer cancels the deafening effect from Tagilla’s welding masks;
- Fixed an issue of not being able to cancel loading into an offline raid when loading a map;
- Fixed incorrect display of Shturman’s wound traces;
- Fixed incorrect weapon shadows with an equipped flashlight;
- Fixed an issue causing flashlights to go through obstacles;
- Fixed an ability to check the chamber of stationary weapons;
- Fixed an issue of incorrect character description localization on the character selection screen after changing language;
- Fixed an issue with presets used on weapons that can't be listed for sale on the Flea Market;
- Raiders will no longer inspect their weapons while on patrol;
- Player name now hides correctly on the Scav item turn-in screen with Streamer Mode enabled;
- The reload of a weapon with an internal magazine now cancels correctly after exiting the Shooting Range in the Hideout;
- The Wish-List tab on Flea Market now collapses correctly after using the filter by item search;
- Fixed an issue of the cursor not disappearing when switching into first-person mode in the Hideout.
Fixed several animations while interacting with weapons:
- Colt M1911, Colt M45A1 - fixed incorrect trigger behavior while fixing malfunctions;
- TT-33, Golden TT-33 - fixed incorrect trigger behavior while trying to shoot during malfunction fixing animation;
- HK MP7A2 - fixed incorrect visuals of the left hand during malfunctions with an equipped vertical foregrip;
- Saiga-12k - fixed clipping of the right hand while fixing malfunctions and during the jammed bolt animation;
- Kel-Tec RFB - fixed floating cartridge during the failure to feed malfunction while having two rounds in the magazine.