Update containing several bug fixes and changes.
List of changes:
- Santa will no longer attack players, who attack other Scavs;
- PMCs will no longer gain Fence reputation for killing players who killed bosses;
- PMCs will no longer lose Fence reputation for killing Player Scavs;
- Player Scavs will no longer gain Fence reputation for killing PMCs who attacked Raiders.
- Corrected the animation of transition to a jammed state for MP133, KS-23, M870 and M590;
- The barrel of the USP pistol now heats up correctly;
- Fixed a bug which didn't allow Scav bots use first aid kits picked up during a raid;
- Fixed a bug that displayed a Scav instead of a PMC on the stats screen after the end of an offline raid.
- New Year's events;
- New gear and barter items;
- A peaceful Santa Claus bot who gives out presents may spawn on every location, except for the Laboratory. He will not interfere with firefights, but will attack in response if you injure him. For killing Santa Claus with either PMC or Scav, the player will get a significant reputation penalty with Fence.