Escape from Tarkov
- 2023.05.26 Update 0.13.0.5.23399BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITEDWe have installed an update containing several fixes and changes.
- 2023.05.18 Technical update 0.13.0.4.23122BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITEDWe present the Escape from Tarkov 0.13.0.4.23122 technical update.
- 2023.05.08 May 9 discounts have started.BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITEDOn May 8 and 9 you can buy the game and merch store products at a 20% discount.
Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and a story-driven walkthrough.
With each passing day the situation in the Norvinsk region grows more and more complicated. Incessant warfare in Tarkov has sparked massive panic; the local population has fled the city, but those who stayed are looking to improve their fortunes at the expense of others. Having accepted the new reality, savage Tarkov locals - "Scavs" flocked into well-armed gangs and started the redivision of the city. Nowadays, Tarkov is separated by unseen borders, controlled by different groups. Gain-greedy gunmen would go to any length to have their way, including the murder of civilians and direct confrontation with the two private military companies.
The players will have to experience living in the skin of one of the mercenaries who survived the initial stage of the Tarkov conflict. After choosing one of the sides – USEC or BEAR – the player’s character starts to make his way out of the city. Tarkov is sealed off by UN and Russian military, supply chains are cut, communication with operational command is lost, and in these conditions everyone has to make his own choices of what to do and how to get out of the chaos-ridden metropolis.
Tarkov city, Norvinsk region. Present time.
The events of the Escape from Tarkov take place in the fictional Norvinsk's region Special Economic Zone that became a gateway between Russia and Europe. Preferential conditions for large international companies, however, have not only attracted law-abiding businesses, but corporations of dubious intent as well. In Tarkov, one of the largest cities of the region, a transatlantic corporation became the ground zero of a political scandal. Six months later, the political standoff escalated into an armed conflict involving UN peacekeepers, Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and two private military companies. The region’s borders were sealed off, and those trapped in the middle of this local warfare flare up were isolated from the outside world.
The confrontation on the edge of darkness.
The most active forces in the Norvinsk region are two private military companies, hired by the sides of the initial conflict. USEC, employed by the notorious Terra Group international corporation, vigorously engages in armed clashes, hindering the investigation of Terra Group activities, carried on by local authorities. Moreover, according to intelligence agencies, USEC provides armed cover to illegal work and research of the foreign companies, whereas BEAR, allegedly created on direct orders of the Russian government, is employed by the Norvinsk region officials to uncover any evidence of the Terra Group's illicit activities.
The time has come.
- Story-driven scenario based walkthrough as one of the multiplayer gamemodes. Complete raids on large scale locations with your friends or alone.
- Explore many of the unique and authentic locations of Tarkov city and it’s suburbs: citizen blocks, chemical plant area, AA military base, the heart of Tarkov city, private living zone and others in realtime weather conditions and time of day changes.
- Discover concealed locations - reserved facilities and stocks, sealed TerraGroup offices and underground warehouses.
- Find useful information and items which will help to understand what is going on in the city.
- Cooperate with ex-enemies, change the priorities to unfold the mysteries and escape from Tarkov alive.
Live through immersive combat experience.
- Behold the system module HECS - Hazardous Environment Combat Simulator.
- Feel your character via health and physical characteristics, including hydration, energy, blood pressure, bloodloss, fractures, contusion, intoxication, exhaustion, tremors and so on.
- Control your character freely - smooth speed and stance changes and transitions, leaning and proning.
- Be aware of real-life ballistics and projectile hit physics.
- Get ready to feel the weapon as it is in real life. Get used to physical concepts of weapon operating - jamming, overheating, wearout, reloading, aiming, charging and, of course, shooting.
- Discover the most advanced weapon modding system ever. Change everything you want to expand your weapon’s tactical abilities.
- Interact with the environment to gain situational domination - switch lights, commence tactical entry with door interaction system.
Stay alive and pay attention.
- If you die, you’ll lose everything you took and found in a raid. Organize your backup inventory kits, use secured containers and insurance.
- Treat yourself, your gear and weapons properly. Apply the large variety of medicines to stay alive and focused. Repair your armor, firearms and cold steel. Purify water and sort out your food rations.
- Manage your inventory in a classic slot-based way. Organize and modify your chest rig like a real professional.
- Utilize special equipment like NVGs, radio headsets, ballistic vests and helmets.
- Loot fallen enemies and containers to get a vast variety of items to use and barter.
- Get experienced - earn points and level up. Near 100 unique skills to train via a repetitive actions principle.
- Cooperate with strangers or get shot by your friend in the back - there are no rules.
Beware of Scavs.
- The louder your scream - the faster they come. Get your trigger finger ready.
- Confront AI driven civilian savage scavengers (or Scavs) and play as a Scav with pre-set random gear, weapon and health condition.
- No need to worry about death - you will not lose anything from your main character.
- Get out alive while playing Scav and then transfer his loot to your main character stash.
Fit in and get settled.
- Experience a large amount of non-combat activities.
- Communicate and trade with NPC merchants, gain their trust to get special goods and quests.
- Adapt to the economy, which changes in real time according to other players' operations and events, controlled by AI.
- Sell your loot in rag fairs and auctions.
- Become a trader with your own store, runners and specials.
- Work with your stash, heal your character, repair and modify weapons, examine items, chat to learn news and gossip.
- Establish your own combat group with unique abilities.