Dear friends! We are happy to inform that the Escape from Tarkov testing has entered the extended Alpha stage. It is a new, more advanced stage, a lot of new features are introduced to the game, and even more pre-order package owners will be granted the access to testing!
The Extended Alpha version will contain the following features and content:
- A new raid location, the Woods - wide open spaces, dense forest vegetation, entirely new tactics and game experience;
- Weapon failure and repair system;
- Ability to create groups for going into raids together;
- Improved game physics;
- Ceaseless work on performance optimization and troubleshooting of existing issues;
Everything that has been done to this point in Alpha, including completely operational networking, trade, leveling, inventory management etc.;
Also, in a few days, we’ll start admitting new participants to the extended Alpha access to the owners of the following pre-order packages:
- Prepare For Escape - 50% of those who don’t have the access yet.
- Left Behind - 25% of those who don’t have the access yet.
The chance of being picked for the testing is higher with those who pre-ordered early.
Moreover, with the start of extended Alpha, the chances of being admitted to testing are increased for the following pre-order packages: Prepare For Escape - 75% and Left Behind - 50% of access probability.
Attention! The streaming, video and screenshots publication ban is not yet lifted. The NDA will be cancelled in several stages, as soon as we are sure there are no critical obstacles to it.
Welcome to the Escape from Tarkov extended Alpha!